Just launch the app and access the settings.
If you’re using the app on your phone you’ll be shown something similar to the following image:
Each section contains several settings belonging to that category. Here a quick summary of each section:
- Display: Generic and Display settings such as theme, URLs and such.
- Toolbar: Toolbar preferences; Ex: buttons visibility, & Toolbar colors.
- Content: HTML Content settings such as zoom, cache clearings and behaviors.
- Allowed URLs: Website restriction settings
- Hardware: Sensors, camera and hardware buttons settings.
- Power: Tweak power settings such as auto-sleep, auto-wakeup and power saving.
- Advanced: Advanced Settings and behaviors. Ex: prevent dialogs, display off, status bar visibility and such.
- Timers & Timeouts: Timers and Timeouts value settings
- Screensaver: Video and Photo Slideshow settings such as durations, effects and behaviors.
- Admin: Admin settings such as Passwords, Import/Export settings, and exit app.
- Miscs & info: App/Device Informations and links.